Welcoming You Back, Safe & Sound.
We are now welcoming guests back to the Eyre Square Hotel. We Missed You!
A New Way to Stay
While we can’t wait to welcome you back again, times have changed and so have we. Now, more than ever, we are fully committed to welcoming you, the safest way possible.
Below you will find the specifics on how we’re planning to keep you, your family, friends, and our staff safe. To find out more, please read the Covid_19 Health and Safety Policy.
What Can You Expect?
Free Cancellations: Feeling unwell? Plans have changed? Rest easy and please do not travel to the hotel if you have any symptoms of Covid-19. You can cancel free of charge until 48 hours before your stay.
Keeping it Clean and Tidy
Cleanliness has always been one of the top priorities at our hotel and we are committed to keeping it squeaky clean.
· Hand sanitizers will be provided in all public areas around Eyre Square Hotel.
· Our housekeepers will pay extra attention to disinfecting high touch items, such as lift buttons, phones, remote controls, light switches, etc. – all will be getting our undivided attention.
- During your arrival, we will keep it brief and have the keys and information readily available upon your arrival.
- We’ll be giving you a bit of space, asking you to take care of your own luggage and find your way to the room.
- Hoping for a handshake? Please excuse us when we politely decline. We have only your best interests in mind.
- In-room, we’re pairing it back to the essentials, keeping everything you need, and scrapping everything you don’t.
- We’ve always thoroughly cleaned rooms between guests, replacing linen and towels, and we’ll continue to do so.
Pre-Booking for all Dining is Absolutely ESSENTIAL - PLEASE MAKE SURE TO PRE-BOOK YOUR DINING TIMES
The same delicious bites, just slightly spread out.
- We’re making some changes to the way we set and serve tables, organize seating, take orders, and display menus in our restaurant and bar spaces.
- We’ve moved away from shared styles of food and beverage.
- We’ll be adhering to physical distancing recommendations, giving you ample space to enjoy your meal.
Due to limited spaces in our restaurant and bar, we advise that you pre-book your dinner times prior to arrival at the hotel.
Please pre-book your table by contacting us here.
Caring for our people, so they can care for you.
- We’ve issued guidance and COVID_19 training to our teams on the ground. Everyone’s expected to play by the rules.
- Our team knows how to proceed if they or anyone they live with has any symptoms of COVID-19.
- Social distancing will be implemented in all of our team areas including kitchens and back of house spaces.
We can’t wait to open our doors to you and see those smiling faces again. We’ll be monitoring things closely as the world evolves, so be sure to check back here before you check-in.
Ready to book your stay with us? View availability today!